Friday, September 21, 2007

Sep 21 - Becky's first blog experience

Hey everybody. Since Kenric's idea of a fun, romantic date these days is sitting on the couch teaching me about some new fancy computer technology, I thought I'd post something on our blog for the first time. It actually is a little bit romantic because both of our kids are asleep for the minute. My mom left us all alone out here two days ago, and reality is starting to sink in. Somebody (who's name rhymes with Zoney Bibbs) complained that there aren't any pictures of Kenric & I on our blog. We're working on that. In the mean time, you can enjoy a picture of me a few days before delivery. Maybe one day we'll get one of Kenric posted.









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are really great! I can't wait to see you all for real. Now let's see if this actually works sending it.

Darcie said...

great job on your first post Becky! Love your prego pic. Is that you in the last one? I miss you guys. We're going to be in Maui in October, I wish you guys lived there!

Anonymous said...

Kenric,

Lucy takes after her daddy, doesn't she! She is too funny. Keep posting your videos of her, my girls and I are addicted to them.

Your cousin in Utah.....
S