Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sep 16 stuff - 2 weeks old

Little Katie had her 2 week birthday last Friday. But we didn't do much, we just said, "hey, you're two weeks old."
Sorry it has taken a whole week to post some more stuff. We try to have our camera on us as much as we can, but at the same time we need to hide it from Lucy, so sometimes we hide it too well and don't find it for a few days.
Here's the new stuff:
Our first walk with Katie

Lucy and Amy



And a few movies:

4 comments:

EFN Newsletter said...

Becky, I love the hair! These videos made me so homesick for you guys. Please come back!

Ilene and Zac Thatcher said...

Hey!! We love your blog. You inspired us to start one too! Our address is thethatchers.blogspot.com We are sooooo happy that all is well with you guys!

Lindsay said...

Becky,

We miss you guys so much! Katie is adorable! I am so glad you had another girl! I hope your business is doing great. We miss Lucy! She has grown up so much. Are you coming back to visit any time soon? Keep in touch!

Darcie said...

Oh Lucy, I love wearing glasses and this and this too. You look so beautiful.

Um, Becky, am I allowed to hate you for being so skinny two weeks after delivery?!?! Okay, so I don't hate you, but seriously, NO FAIR.