Thursday, October 2, 2008

Call Me Cutie-Pie




Okay, so many of you might know that I'm not talented in the hair styling department... at least when it comes to long hair. That is because I only have had long hair once in my whole life, and I think the pregnancy hormones tricked me into cutting it last year. Bummer. So I'm trying to grow my own out, but somehow the stylists in hawaii don't know what a trim is! Anyhow, I can't do a messy bun, french braids or pretty much anything but a ponytail. I was proud of myself when I put some cute spiral curls in Lucy's hair before preschool today. As she was walking out the door with Kenric, I said "bye Princess Lucy, I love you." She replied "I love you. But mom, don't call me Princess Lucy. Call me Cutie Pie." Done.

1 comment:

Juanita said...

Thanks so much for the darling pictures of cutie pie. Great job with the hair. It brought back many childhood memories:)