


So what do you do when you bug-bomb your house and have to be gone the entire day? Drive up to the Super exciting Laie. Okay, it is exciting that there is a Temple and BYU-H... but that is it. Literally. Well, there is a Mc Donalds (yes we went there to). Here are some pictures of us girls outside the visitors center while Kenric was in the temple. Katie really wanted to get in the fountain. Fun times.
1 comment:
Hey Russells!
Cute blog by the way. And, I'm really glad we got to meet up with you guys while we were in Hawaii. Averie randomly asks me "where my friend Lucy live?" I say..."Hawaii"....she says "oh, can we go to Hawaii?" I always say "sure, some day". And she is content. Good thing she doesn't completely understand what "some day" means. But, hopefully you guys can come to Utah so we can see you again?!
Post a Comment