Saturday, October 18, 2008
When Lucy Goes To School...
When Lucy goes to school, life might just be a little easier for baby Katie... Katie got something a little less boring for breakfast on this occasion when she found Lucy's waffle that she didn't finish before preschool. Nice break from oatmeal and yogurt.
I found Katie on top of Lucy's desk playing DJ, putting in a new CD. Maybe her taste in music differs from Lucy's.

Here is Katie Just chillin' in Lucy's chair with nobody to push her out or tell her not to eat the book.
...and she gets her pick of the dress up stuff. Katie loves it when Lucy comes home from school, but she does get a nice little break for a few hours while Lucy is away. Don't worry Lucy, Katie still loves you.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Okay, LOVE the post, but the pics are AWESOME! She is SUCH a cutie--no wonder you are so in love... I love the expression on her face, like, "Is this okay? Usually someone is yelling at me if I try this stuff..." TOO CUTE!:-)
She is a little LUCY!
She looks just like Lucy. I miss you guys!
Post a Comment