Welcome to our blog. Until we find something profound to put up here, it'll just say this.
Sunday, May 22, 2011
Benson-Bob
Today I did my own little photo shoot of Benson-Bob (his pretend nickname... named after my dad). I have about a million more, all equally adorable... but here are some of my favorites. We all love this little guy!
7 comments:
Sooooo cute! I love the one with his little half smile.
Thank you sharing Benson's adorable personality and great big grin! Much more awake than we saw in April:)
He is sooooo cute, Becky! Seriously so cute!! Can't wait to meet him in person!!
Congrats! I had no idea that you were even pregnant! Soooo cute! We, me and the boys will be in Utah from July 12-20th. How are things?
Becky! I found your blog! Cute pictures of the little guy!
Becky, I found your blog! Great pics of little Benson!
Oh Benson Bob- you are so darn adorable! What a cutie! I miss you all!
Post a Comment