Monday, May 17, 2010

My Rockin' Hubby & Me...



Just in case you were wondering... I love this guy! Isn't he a cutie? Just to illustrate my point, he took the girlies for a drive AROUND the island today and made stops for them to run around, and had a picnic lunch... All this just so I could sleep in and have a lounge-y, peaceful Sunday morning. What a helper!




8 comments:

Lori and Matt said...

You look gorgeous! Hawaii agrees with you!

Stacie Aho said...

How wonderful!! Kenric, you are getting some serious points. Can you pass some of that along to Merritt? ;)

Darcie said...

Nice work Kenric! And it wasn't even Mothers' Day! Will he come get my children and drive them around the island while I have the loungey morning? Oh wait... I don't live in Hawaii. Dang it.

Ilene and Zac Thatcher said...

So cute :) And I like your hair Becky! Did you get swoop bangs?

Brooke Eriksen said...

Hawaii totally rocks! And so does your husband. Miss you!

Rhandi said...

WOW- that sounds fabulous! Go Kenric and yes Becky, you do look gorgeous! Keep having fun in Hawaii!

Katie B Thurgood said...

what in the world! I had no idea you moved back to Oahu.. you two are too funny! Love the long hair! Sooo jealous!

Jenn said...

You guys both look fab! I wish I was in Hawaii getting a tan... New York's great, but I could use some Hawaii laid backness here. And kuddos for Kenric, what a sweet husband.