Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Lucy's Digital Camera

Go Princess!!
Lucy got a sweet Kids Digital Camera for Christmas. As you can see it is a Disney Princess camera, so you have the option of inserting princess stuff in your pictures. It is lots of fun!
Isn't it so fun?
I love this one of mike holding Lucy's baby doll with the princesses.
Lucy took this one of Grandpa Price on Christmas morning. She is still working on holding the camera still... she just gets so excited to see it right after she takes it!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Okay, her camera takes WAY better pics than Sam's! I love the princesses, but my fave pics are of Mike & Grandpa--LOVE it!! (And thank you for FINALLY posting! Yay!)

Jack Attack said...

Kenric-
random hearing from you. Aaron and I were talking about "code brown" the other day. Can't believe you traded the beaches of Hawaii for the snow of Provo once again. we came down to LV for PT school 6 years ago and loved it so much we decided to stay. Aaron just finished his DPT in December. good to hear from you. Your girls are cute.

Mike and Kelli said...

Whoa-love the princess camera. Gracie would go nuts over it. Where did you get it????
Kelli

Northern Nuts! said...

Lucy is the cutest - well, besides my own girls. I don't want them to feel badly if they read this :) I totally love the pic of her and Princess Aurora. The look on her face is spot on. Both of your girls are adorable. Maybe now that you will be back in Utah, we will see you some day?