Wednesday, September 10, 2008

An abrupt ending...






We had a lovely time at Lanakai Beach (it's beautiful) until we had to leave all of the sudden. It was bound to happen. Lucy got stung by a jellyfish. I know, boring. We were all in the water and I saw the little sucker, so I recruited Kenric to get it out of the water with a stick. Katie, Lucy and I were rushing out of the water, but a wave brought it over to us. It attached itself to Lucy's knee, so she had to pull it off, resulting in a finger sting as well. You can imagine the hysteria, so we packed up and left. A few Barbie bandaids and a slurpee later, and she was fine. What a bummer.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

It's good to know Slurpees fix even jelly fish stings. Those slurpees are magic!

Tiffany said...

Hooray--2 posts in one month! (Uh, can we try for more? :-)) Bandaids in combo w/anything is pure healing magic, but I hadn't been smart enough to combine it w/the power of the slurpee yet... I will have to try that! The girlies are DARLING in their match-y outfits--too cute! LOVE the pics!!!

Lindsay said...

Youch!!! I seriously love your two cutie girls. Look at those faces and the twinner tops. So fun! I am with Tiffany... we want more posts.

Vanessa said...

Hi Becky! I found your blog! Wow, hawaii...and two adorable little girls!!