Tuesday, May 13, 2008

It's been a long time...






Yes, I openly admit that I am a slacker. I mean it's hard to justify blogging when I have the worlds largest stack (don't worry--they're clean) of laundry in the corner of my room and other little projects that I can't seem to get done. And, when I think about posting a blog, I look at my friends first to see what they're up to and get sidetracked. So this one doesn't have a theme, just some pics of my three favorite people.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

So cute! Your girls are beauuutiiiful! I think Katie looks just like you Becky. I have never noticed it so much.

Darcie said...

I love that picture of the two girls in red. Your gals are SOOO cute! We'll have two of our own here in a bit... we're copying you.

robaran said...

Hey kenric!
Its shima. How are you? Kristen from byu sent me this link. Your youngest looks just like you! How are you? We have a very humble blog too at robaran.blogspot.com

Jill and Paul said...

so fun to see you have a blog! i got it off of jen fongs! good to see your cute girls! hope the car business is picking up and doing well. we miss you all.