Okay, so most of us "seasoned" parents know that babies generally sit up at about 6 months, right? That's what I thought too. Lucy sat up at 6 months exactly. Well little Katie Consuela does not want to sit up for some reason and she is approaching 7 1/2 months. She can, but she will for about 2 seconds before she either arches her back or drops her shoulder and slowly dips down onto the floor so she can roll around to her heart's desire. So I got her to sit up for 2 seconds in this picture... and then caught her in action. She doesn't cry when she falls, just cringes a bit.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Sitting Up??
Okay, so most of us "seasoned" parents know that babies generally sit up at about 6 months, right? That's what I thought too. Lucy sat up at 6 months exactly. Well little Katie Consuela does not want to sit up for some reason and she is approaching 7 1/2 months. She can, but she will for about 2 seconds before she either arches her back or drops her shoulder and slowly dips down onto the floor so she can roll around to her heart's desire. So I got her to sit up for 2 seconds in this picture... and then caught her in action. She doesn't cry when she falls, just cringes a bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment