Many of you mothers of girls may identify with me on this one... Girls in blue. We all know that some people have a hard time telling baby boys from baby girls. For instance, I've had people ask me what gender Katie is when she's in her carseat with a pink head support, pink carseat strap protectors, pink clothes and a pink blanket. I know, some people aren't so smart. I guess this has started to rub off on me just a tad, because the other night I was hesitant to put Katie in blue pajamas, because I didn't want her to look like a boy... even though she was just going to bed. So I put her in the pajamas (someone gave them to me-- I usually buy pinks and purples) and then took her pic because she looked so dang cute. Maybe she looks like a boy in them, but the next morning Lucy said in her most high-pitched, excited voice, "Oh, I like her cute pajamas!"
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment