It's about time! I know, I know... everyone is shocked that it took me so long to post Halloween pictures since I'm usually so on the ball with everything (oh wait a second...) So here are some pics of our little darlings and mullet dad. I chose to dress up like a mom from 2007-- how original. Lucy was a princess and Katie was a hot dog as a tribute to her auntie Kellie. We went to a neighborhood potluck party and then did some trick-or-treating. Lucy really loves Halloween, which is so surprising since neither Kenric or I like candy.
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Happy Halloween
It's about time! I know, I know... everyone is shocked that it took me so long to post Halloween pictures since I'm usually so on the ball with everything (oh wait a second...) So here are some pics of our little darlings and mullet dad. I chose to dress up like a mom from 2007-- how original. Lucy was a princess and Katie was a hot dog as a tribute to her auntie Kellie. We went to a neighborhood potluck party and then did some trick-or-treating. Lucy really loves Halloween, which is so surprising since neither Kenric or I like candy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Thanks! These are adorable!!! What a beautiful princess and scrumptious hot dog (that's a great idea!). By the way, that's an awesome close-up of Lucy--I love it!
Yea! A post! I guess I could call you to see what you're up to, but I really like the pictures. I sense some sarcasm with the whole "not liking candy". I seem to remember a large candy dish on your counter?
Lucy is adorable as always. Can't wait to see you guys someday soon!
Mullet man is very scary and everyone else is very cute. Love the pictures.
Post a Comment