Friday, September 18, 2009
Katie's car
Thank you Grandma Russell for Katie's Target gift card- she picked out the perfect toy! The day after her birthday (yes, we went to Target with a bashed eye), I took the girls to Target so Katie could spend her gift card from her Grandma Russell in Virginia. Katie picked out several things: baby doll, barbie stuff, stroller... but then she found something just her style- an adorable retro wooden car. I showed it to her and told her she could put her "baby bo" in it (baby bo is what she calls her little purple care bear with antlers that she got for Christmas 2 years ago and is inseparable from it). That made the choice easy. She had to have it. The thing weighs like 10 pounds because it was built like they used to make toys- super sturdy. So the moral of the story is that she takes her car everywhere with her. It is hilarious. She sleeps with it, and carries it up and down the stairs all day, even though it's half her body weight. Here are some cute pics of the car in it's daily routine... Thanks Grandma!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You're welcome and THANK YOU for the adorable pictures. I'm so glad she found the 'perfect' gift:) That's quite the car! Wish we were there to join in the fun. Maybe next time.
So cute! (Love the new background, too, BTW...) That car is adorable, and so fun. I love that she sleeps w/it!
Post a Comment