What a love... I had these taken for fathers day (and no relative I don't hate you... I only bought 1 copy since they're pricey... so I need to get some prints done)
Cutie Pa-tutie! It's so crazy how much they change. Remember when Katie had brown hair? And now she has blonde pigtails (and a sweet mullet before she gets her hair done!). Katie is such a love. She has a sassy personality and makes sure that we know that everything is "mine". She has calls Lucy "Doody". Tells me to "Go Mom" at all the red lights in town. And woke up every morning and would even say in her sleep "Baby Poo" which meant the baby pool at 7 peaks (which we went to a lot).I cannot believe that my baby turned two on Monday! (I think she accidently still thinks she's a baby since she still wants me to carry her all around the house). Time flies when your having fun! Two years ago I was in Queen's Hospital in Honolulu and now I'm in good ole' Provo going to Cafe Rio and Super Target.
3 comments:
Love the new background! Love the new "slide show"! You guys are all so adorable, it is really, really ridiculous. Baah!
Cute, cute, cute. You all look just great! What a fun birthday, except for the boo-boo:( (Owie)
Thanks for the big smiles:)They made my day!
Congrats to little Katie! She is a cutie. Good job on the cake... I had a relative make Caroline's. There's so much other crap to do for a kid's birthday, why make the cake too?
Post a Comment