Sunday, April 13, 2008

Slip N' Slide!


  • Okay, for those of you who haven't seen a Slip N Slide since the mid 80's, you're in for a real treat: they're back! Or maybe they never left... but I sure haven't seen one for like 20 years. We went to a birthday party at our little condo's park and they had a Dora Slip N Slide. Lucy had not brought her bathing suit, and really none of the kids were on it so I thought we would be safe. Lucy watched the little 2-year-old birthday girl running back and forth on it (she didn't get the slide part), and decided that she really wanted to go home and get her bathing suit. So after a little pleading, I took her back and got her swimsuit. Well she was right, she knew she would like it. Talk about sweet retro party entertainment!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh--so cute! Love the slip & slide, the commentary, and best of all... the pic of Katie falling over! Priceless! I love those guys! (dorky hand movements...)