Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Where does the time go??

So today I wondered how in the world it is already October... Time is going by so fast! Can somebody please slow down the clock, and for heaven's sake, tell my kids to quit growing up to fast! Here is a random assortment of pictures taken in the last month or two.

Katie: I guess she gave up on finishing the picture

The tree fort that Kenric made the girls one Saturday. We have a lack of large trees in our yard, so this is as big as it could get... they loved it!
I guess this is sort of inevitable when you have two big sisters.

Me & Lucy on before our annual back-to-school date

The girls loving cute little Benson... really, who doesn't love this guy?

1 comment:

Juanita said...

These are absolutely great! Love the 3 and of course, princess B. Crayola can sure be exhausting and so can building a fort - nice job. Lucy's catching up with Mom:) Keep the smiles coming, you look fantastic.