Welcome to our blog. Until we find something profound to put up here, it'll just say this.
Monday, September 5, 2011
Katie turned 4!
It's official... Katie turned 4 last week! We went to a kid amusement park, Wahoo's (she ate french fries and root beer... Which was allowable since birthdays are only once a year), had a rainbow birthday cake and she got a sweet My Little Pony ferris wheel and car.
I know my first comment should be about Katie, but I have to say, Kenric's new look is rough and tough! I'm loving the curly hair, but I'm not sure what to think about those chops. :) He can pull it off though, that's for sure.
I always love to see Katie's bright and happy smile. Crazy she's four! Love the pics. :)
3 comments:
Wow- how is Katie 4 already?! Sounds like a perfect birthday. Your kiddos are adorable, especially Benson in his diaper! I miss you guys. xo
I know my first comment should be about Katie, but I have to say, Kenric's new look is rough and tough! I'm loving the curly hair, but I'm not sure what to think about those chops. :) He can pull it off though, that's for sure.
I always love to see Katie's bright and happy smile. Crazy she's four! Love the pics. :)
love the candles
Post a Comment