Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Working Out & Blogging...


I have this bad, bad habit of checking all my friends blogs, but never updating my own. I always think "when I have more time..." Well guess what world: I don't really think there is some huge lump of time waiting for me somewhere. So I thought maybe I could kill two birds with one stone and blog from my beloved elliptical. Lets see if I can type while bouncing back into shape and blasting Pandora...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


















4 comments:

Stacie Aho said...

Yay! An update! :) Love all the pictures. Katie is getting so big, and her hair looks so long! Lucy is darling with a missing tooth, and Benson is adorable!! He totally rocks that jacket. Love it and miss you guys!

Lori and Matt said...

I'm glad it worked... I hope you keep 'em coming! Man that little Benson is a cutie!

Darcie said...

I love when you post Becky! And good job on the multi-tasking. :) Besides the cute pictures, my favorite part of this post was your realization that there isn't a big lump of time waiting for you somewhere... oh man that is so true!

Rhandi said...

Oh- I miss your cute, cute kiddos!! Benson is so stinkin adorable Becky! I am impressed with your amazing elliptical skills- quite impressive. I miss you- lets catch up sometime this week- xoxo