Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Vacation...

We spent Christmas break this year in San Diego (I guess technically it was last year). My cute, adorable husband thought that I should fly down since I'm pregnant, and that he would have a daddy-daughter road trip to our destination. I know, right? What a guy! We had a relaxing time, mostly just hanging out with the fam, sprinkled with Wahoo's, the park, and friends. I'm not ready to go back to real life in Provo-land. Actually, I am because I will have 3 cuties waiting for me there... Kenric and the girls left earlier today and I miss them already!

Katie in her cute Christmas clothes

Lucy with a locket that she'd been asking for since the summer... the girl had a miraculous Christmas recovery, because the day before she had a temp of almost 103!

Fun presents from Grandma Russell (mittens and scarf handmade)

Cute Katie...

Lucy drew a picture for the crew at Wahoo's, which they hung up and was still there a week and a half later!!





2 comments:

Tiffany said...

YAY!!! Pics of cutie-pie-Russells! That pic she drew for Wahoo's is AWESOME... and even awesome-er that they put it up & kept it up! :-)

Juanita said...

What a great Christmas - after feeling better, anyway. (We had the sickies here, too.) But it's a Happy New Year!