Thursday, October 21, 2010

It's about dang time...

Times flies when your having fun... what? I always go 5 months between posts! So here are some pictures from the last few months (back in Utah-land): Katie on her sweet new PINK radio flyer tricycle. So retro, so awesome. She got it for her birthday.
Classic Katie picture face

Our little family on Katies 3rd birthday in August... we're about to get just a little bigger coming March of 2011! With a boy!


Lucy painting at her last day of preschool

The girls on Lucy's last day of preschool (summer term).
And stay tuned (sometime in the near future) for more snapshots of our life in the making...





2 comments:

Lori and Matt said...

perfectly put... about DANG time! :)

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Cute pics. I love that pink Trike. I can't wait to see a pic of their brother riding it :) Don't you love preschool!