Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Just for you...

Okay, for all of you fans (okay the two of you.. you know who you are), here is a quick post to quench your thirst for ridiculously cute pictures of ridiculously cute kids...
Lucy-lou and her cute 2nd cousin dancing in their princess costumes.... Lucy and Katie in their amazingly adorable coats that Grandma Russell made... yes made (and they're reversible!!)
More coat cuties...


Katie after her first hair trim... by me!




I know... quit growing up you little cutie


Okay, that wasn't that time consuming... I'll post again... at some point :)


4 comments:

Juanita said...

Ohh, that was absolutely great! Thanks for sharing the moment of such CUTE little girls. Well actually, they are growing big, but still CUTE!

Darcie said...

I must be one of the two fans, cuz 'm the first to post! Very very very cute girls.

Michelle said...

Thanks for the photos. From fan #3.

Lindsay said...

hooray! i am a fan and i hope you keep on posting. your girls are so cute.