I know, we got a little spoiled when Auntie Kellie came out 4 days after Andy left. Boring that they didn't overlap at all... Kellie's was more of a last minute trip for her Spring Break (I guess it's good in a way, because we don't have the biggest place out here). We had lots of fun with her (of course) too! Her main objective here (besides hang out with us) was to get tan... oh wait a second. Let's just say she misses Wahoo's fish tacos a LOT out in Bloomington Illinois, so we did our Best to get her there as much as we could. We live about 30 minutes from Wahoo's (it's in Honolulu), but we managed to get her there 4 times in the week she was here. Yeah for Kellie!!
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Auntie Kellie
I know, we got a little spoiled when Auntie Kellie came out 4 days after Andy left. Boring that they didn't overlap at all... Kellie's was more of a last minute trip for her Spring Break (I guess it's good in a way, because we don't have the biggest place out here). We had lots of fun with her (of course) too! Her main objective here (besides hang out with us) was to get tan... oh wait a second. Let's just say she misses Wahoo's fish tacos a LOT out in Bloomington Illinois, so we did our Best to get her there as much as we could. We live about 30 minutes from Wahoo's (it's in Honolulu), but we managed to get her there 4 times in the week she was here. Yeah for Kellie!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Not to brag, but on the last day of my visit Lucy told me (unprompted) that I am her favorite Auntie... Then after a few seconds she listed all of her other favorite aunties. Dang.
Post a Comment