Am I on a role or what? Two Sunday Blogs in a row. This is going to be a quick one though... you know kids to take care of and what not. In the first picture, Lucy laid her princess dress on top of the baby, and said "Look, now the Baby is a princess!" The second one is just cute... because Katie is cute. The third one is of our matching girls. The other night I put a sweatshirt on Katie (I know... even in Hawaii-- it was a chilly 70 that night) with the hood on and commented how cute she looked. Lucy looked very displeased and said "Hey, where's my pink sweatshirt w/ a hat?" So I took out her only sweatshirt like that (stained and size 18 months) and gave it to her. She was thrilled to be matchers w/ Katie. I guess I should buy her a new sweatshirt.
Monday, January 14, 2008
Sunday Bloggin...
Am I on a role or what? Two Sunday Blogs in a row. This is going to be a quick one though... you know kids to take care of and what not. In the first picture, Lucy laid her princess dress on top of the baby, and said "Look, now the Baby is a princess!" The second one is just cute... because Katie is cute. The third one is of our matching girls. The other night I put a sweatshirt on Katie (I know... even in Hawaii-- it was a chilly 70 that night) with the hood on and commented how cute she looked. Lucy looked very displeased and said "Hey, where's my pink sweatshirt w/ a hat?" So I took out her only sweatshirt like that (stained and size 18 months) and gave it to her. She was thrilled to be matchers w/ Katie. I guess I should buy her a new sweatshirt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for posting. It is so fun to see pictures and updates. I put a couple photos up on ours. Happy 2oo8ing!
I stumbled across your blog and thought I'd say "Hi"! Your girls are so adorable, I cannot believe how big they are! Are you guys still in HI doing the mini thing? Hope all is well!
Post a Comment