I'm just trying to make up for lost time real quick... I never do blogs during the week because lets face it-- if I ever get a second to myself I'd kind of rather sleep or... sleep. Which I don't know why I'm so tired. Katie is a little helper and has been sleeping 9-11 hours for weeks now. So here is some pics of Lucy and Katie in their Sunday dresses on 3 different occasions. You have to Love Katie's double chin in the second picture.
Monday, November 26, 2007
Some more pics...
I'm just trying to make up for lost time real quick... I never do blogs during the week because lets face it-- if I ever get a second to myself I'd kind of rather sleep or... sleep. Which I don't know why I'm so tired. Katie is a little helper and has been sleeping 9-11 hours for weeks now. So here is some pics of Lucy and Katie in their Sunday dresses on 3 different occasions. You have to Love Katie's double chin in the second picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
9-11 hours?!!!! You're killing me.
Post a Comment