Welcome to our blog. Until we find something profound to put up here, it'll just say this.
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Lucy & Friends...
LUCY & FRIENDS: Here is Lucy at the Zoo last week w/ her playgroup friends. Her friends Dora and Diego are her pillow friends. The other day I came in and she was listening to some nursery rhymes on her CD player, sitting on her bed between the dolls, and singing along.
So cuuuute!! You two definitely have some cute genes :) Thanks so much for the birthday song! Lucy you have such a pretty voice! Sorry I didn't get to call you back..I was coaching our last lacrosse game for fall season. Hope everything is going great there! Aloha!
1 comment:
So cuuuute!! You two definitely have some cute genes :) Thanks so much for the birthday song! Lucy you have such a pretty voice! Sorry I didn't get to call you back..I was coaching our last lacrosse game for fall season. Hope everything is going great there! Aloha!
Post a Comment