Friday, October 5, 2007
It's been a few weeks since our last blog. I know, boring. In our defense, our digital camera broke. Luckily we bought it at Costco, so we got a new one. Sadly Grandma Sharp left and so we were on our own for a week... we miss you mom. The good news is that Grandma Russell came out to visit and has been here for the last week. We blessed Katie (we'll add those pics, but they're on G. Russell's camera currently) last week. Kenric gave a very nice blessing. Well here's some pics for those of you folks who forgot what Kenric and I look like.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh, so that's what you guys look like. I forgot that Becky always wears an elephant towel on her head. Hey, we scored on that Costco camera thing too. Ours broke last spring. Don't ya just love a new camera?
You guys look great. I miss you even if you don't miss me.
Becky you look great! We really do miss you guys. Katie is so cute. I wish I could come and pick up Lucy to play with Daniel and give you a break. Maybe you can move to Utah for your next adventure?
Awesome! K, what's that on your chin?
Post a Comment